Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday December 3rd 2014

Today was actually a fairly good one. I had a good day at work. I got to go to an event hosted by one of our business partners from 10:30am until about 1:00pm. Then I had to leav early to go to the bank and do the deposit.
     I came home and changed then promptly headed out to the Kwik Shop to get Sir some soda. By the time I got back home Sir had dinner made and ready to eat. After we ate we kinda snuggled down on the couch and just cuddled. It didn't take me too long to pass out. Sir tried to wake me up and i was not feeling well at all. However my gym partner was already in route to the house so I went anyway. We made it an easy day with legs, a little bit of Abs, and we didn't really do cardio so much as just a slow walk on the treadmill.
     So now I'm home and just plain exhausted. My head is feeling like it is going to explode everywhere and my body aches all over. BAH So work is going to be fun tomorrow.Joy and Rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment