Saturday, December 27, 2014

Changes for the new year

     Well, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I got pretty much everything i had asked for, including this new gadget that i'm typing on. My Samsug Galaxy S10 Tablet. I absolutely love it. And Sir got me the case with the built in keyboard too! How awesome is he? I think I got a good one. Plus this will come in super handy for school which starts on the 5th. WEEEE!
     I have been spoiled silly the last several weeks. I got my hair done, I've gotten my nails done twice, gotten all mannor of leave from chores and took a short break from the gym routine.
     However with the new year looming, Things have got to get back to a normal schedule. Back to the Gym, and back to eating better. No  Soda, and No junk food. As of January 1st, Sir said that there will be no more eating out except for special occasions. That's a big chang for us, because we tend to get kinda lazy and not want to cook which results in a bunch of money spent that shouldn't be spent. Also, he just ordered the Thug Kitchen Cookbook. So it looks like we'll be phasing meat out of our diet. The food in this cookbook looks awesome. Today i went out for a run and got half a mile in and the outside of my right foot started screaming at me. So I'm currently home and have it elevated with an ice pack on it. I have no idea why it could be hurting. Kinda worries me becaue I haven't had a pain like that in my foot since I had the stress fracture from skating as a kid. That broken foot required a cast for 8 weeks. Pray that I haven't goofed it to that extent. I have a list 10 miles long of races that I'd like to do this year. I don't want a bunch of injuries slowing my progress down.
     This next year my goal is to get my 5k time down below 40 minutes. I'm hovering around 55 minutes now. So I have a lot of work to do. And By the beginging of 2016 I'd like to be able to complete a 10K. By 2017 My goal is the Disney Marathon. A Dream with a Plan is a Goal. I'm working on the plan portion of it, so We'll see what happens. I'll be posting updates as we go along. So you all can help keep me motivated. :-)
     Anyway,  I suppose that's all for now. Catch ya later.
Kajira Panda    

No comments:

Post a Comment