Friday, December 5, 2014

Two Days Off

So, After not feeling so great Wednesday night, I woke up Thursday morning and had no voice, my body hurt all over, and i was having the chills. Not a good way to feel at all. So I texted my boss and told him i was sick and that I didn't think I could make it to work. He said no problem. Then later that evening, about 5:15 he texted me and asked how I was doing. I said I was feeling somewhat better and that I had slept practically all day. He was like well why don't you take tomorrow off just in case, and recoup and that he'd see me on Monday. So I rested more today and watched The Secret and Happiness. These were two really great documentaries on Nextflix. I enjoyed watching them immensely. It definitely gives food for thought. 
     I stepped on the scale today and was pleasantly surprised by what I saw, A drop of three pounds! Woot! All of my hard work is starting to pay off with results. Awesome! Now just to keep this momentum going. 
     Did a little bit of cardio to help make up for the fact that I completely missed my workout yesterday due to being sick. I didn't go hard or fast, but I completed 2 miles & burned 310 Calories, in 52:58. 
Okay well, Sir and I are going out with some friends tonight for a little bit, so I need to get off here and go get ready. I'm still in my workout clothes. Ewww. Can we say shower? Yeah... Ta Ta For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment