Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

My friend John called me Thursday and told me about this documentary, Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. It can be found on Netflix and Hulu. This film changed the way I look any food. It is the journey of an Australian man named Joe who seeks a new way of life to help him get healthy. I think this could become a revolution. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Joe's results are amazing but he takes another man under his wing and gives him the tools he needs to turn his life around. There are no words to describe his results. Total life change!
So inspiring nd motivating. I've been talking to Sir about allowing me to do this and help keep me motivated. If I do I will do daily updates and such. I hope he says yes!
Hope you have a great Sunday!
Go watch Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead.

Kajira

No comments:

Post a Comment